Take a trip back in time to 1972 to Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain National Parks and other destinations. These are restored Super 8mm films from Papa Tollie Sutterfield:
- Leaving home; Eisenhower Center in Abilene, Kansas; Colorado Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rocky Mountains in Colorado; Snowball fight; sledding
- Breakfast in Wheatland, Wyoming; Kids playing in park; Picture of antelope
- Wyoming antelope; Beartooth Pass in Montana
- Yellowstone National Park
- 2nd of Yellowstone; Bear, small herd of elk, mother with young moose, and deer.
- 3rd of Yellowstone; Large bull elk; children in scene
- Sue’s birthday
Take a trip back in time to December 1966 – April 1967. These are restored Super 8mm films from Papa Tollie Sutterfield in Northwest Arkansas:
The contents according to what Papa Tollie wrote on the reel case:
- Dad’s 70th birthday; Tolisa and Tollie J. in house (Dec. 1966); Pictures of us on the 31st
- Tollie J’s 2nd birthday; Valentine special; Sue (Feb. 1967)
- Sue’s dad’s birthday at their house, etc. (Feb. 1967)
- Fred and Sissy’s wedding; etc. (Feb. 1967)
- Tollie J’s haircut; making snow ice cream; egg hunt at Mrs. Horton’s by Tolisa’s class (April 1967)
- Easter 1967, Church dinner and egg hunt; 1st part of Tolisa’s 7th birthday (April 1967)
- Tolisa’s 7th birthday (last part); Us at St. Louis Airport and zoo (April 1967)
- In Illinois when Bro. Walker died; at St. Louis Airport (April 1967)
This is an 8mm film from 1958 I recently restored.
Celebrating Independence Day, my granddad documented a camping trip at Lake Travis with a day trip to Hamilton Pool.
The 60+ year-old film was in bad shape – tapped my hardware and AI software but I’m happy with the results.